• truck1.JPG
    truck1.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 6
  • truck2.JPG
    truck2.JPG
    29.5 KB · Views: 5
Wow, hope that person(s) OK.

FarmerDave wrote:

I got hit by a truck when I was 18 and "could have" been killed, but fortunately it was a Chevy so the truck took the worst of it.

What an embarrassing way to go :)

That was the day I discovered that jogging was bad for my health.

From the article Sal posted, it sounds like the old man shouldn't be driving...

hooker-of-men wrote:
This afternoon on McMichaels:

I thought you were supposed to BACK your boat into the water.

Damn so that was above the dam on the cacoosing?

One of the last times i fished at the Tully, before we even started fishing, we encountered a motorcycle accident on Rebers Bridge Road. My buddy who i was with is a well accomplished nurse so he tried to render aid to the man and i directed traffic while we waited for the authorities to arrive. We left as soon as the ambulance showed up but it was clear from what my buddy knew and saw that the man probably wouldnt make it. The bad news was confirmed the following day by an article in the paper.

We fished for a bit, feeling very strange, caught nothing and went home shortly after.

....I don't know the guy, but even if I did, I find some of the comments funny-as-hell!!!!

Loving the comments on this thread. I've never seen anything like this. Seen some large tree branches randomly decide to fall in the stream in front of me, but never a van. Guys definitely lucky you were there to make the call.

“Humor is tragedy plus time.”
--Mark Twain (or possibly Steve Allen)

To which Patton Oswalt adds: "Why wait?"

Back