Flyfishers Guide to Pennsylvania, Dave Wolf

• Thread starter JakesLeakyWaders
  • Start date
JakesLeakyWaders

JakesLeakyWaders

This book had been a great asset to me for years. I still have the original copy that I had purchased some time ago. The book lists many Pennsylvania streams in depth by region and although I do not know a lot about the author, I have read his articles in other local periodicals and magazines. I am aware that he has a background involved in conservation, and all of that aside, I trust that at the least if you are heading anywhere in the state this book will direct you to decent water, and give you some sort of idea of what to expect. In addition to helpful information such as maps, hatches, techniques, and equipment suggestions, he throws in a bit of local history, experience, and a few stories of his experiences. Mostly though, this is just a great book to have on the shelf, and my book is so used that there are certain pages that are automatically opened to as I thumb through the book, due
to excessive reading of my favorite streams in preparation of an upcoming flyfishing trip. I will eventually buy the revised edition as
mine is aged and weathered with many seams in the binding.

Back