Fly shop in Sunbury?

franklin

franklin

There used to be a fly shop in Sunbury that carried a lot of high quality tying material. Might have been called Fly Tiers Heaven or similar. Anyone know if this is still in business?

It is. Best selection of fly tying material in the area. At least that's my unsolicited opinion.

Where are they located?

531 Chestnut St
Sunbury Pa 17801
570-286-0332

It is the back of this address. Chestnut is one way, so you will see the address on the right and take a right directly after it but before Chestnut Towers (very tall high rise). its the second floor of the building at the back of this address. There is parking in the back.

Tons of stuff!

Thanks! Next time I am in that area I'll have to take a look!

Awesome shop. Well worth the trip down. It's an individual guy who runs it so the hours are pretty inconsistent; but the materials, the local knowledge, and the incredibly informative and interesting conversation are all worth your time and money.

He also has beautifully hand-tied flies available as well. You almost hate to fish them b/c they're like works of art.

Am I remembering the owners name as Jerry? Anyway I stopped in a number of times 5 years ago or so. very high quality materials and he showed my some tying techniques. I don't think he takes plastic so need to remember to take cash. Think I'll stop by next week.

Anyone know his hours?

Back