Fly Line, Czech nymph

I'm down for whatever I can bring dog food as well!

i have that rio indicator line and it came with an inline indicator but its the same thing as amnesia i really like the line the line casts well and i also do alot of high sticking and its pretty sensitive even on my 10 ft 7 wt imperial no quams here

jdaddy wrote:
Anyway, he threw all kinds of stuff at them, all while under the close watch of the river keeper.

Seriously, did he try eggs? Unpreserved brown trout eggs to be exact.

Killer.

Although, I may be suggesting a faux pas, and these may be illegal to use in PA. I honestly don't know, because I've never checked because I've never used them here (and a dozen WCOs stop writing notes in their ticket books about my name...).

I have no qualms about killing these fish, either. I'll glue pellets on size 24 hooks and drift 'em down on 8x and play the ever lovin' hell out of em without remorse to their lactic acid build up, because they're not supposed to be there and can be assumed to have an adverse effect on the stream bred fish.

Bring your eggs, dude. I'll find some wedding veil and we'll whip up sacks on the streamside if someone can confirm the legality of it... then its 8x and 1wts for the win.

And if that fails, there's the LL or I'll take you on a tour of the scenic Monocacy for suckers.

Sounds good. The eggs are already in sacks. I can't imagine eggs are a problem in ATW's. Bait guys use them all the time.

Eggs are fine!

So, like, do we finalize plans here, PMs, or should we have an actual thread rather than jacking this one further up?

FWIW.. I'm fine with any time Sunday, and if Cedar really is the first target of opportunity, I highly suggest that we meet at Cedar Park East at Haines Mill. Someone else pick a time.

After than, we can decide LL, Monocacy, or whatever, or work down the Cedar and try to properly fish it.

Cedar East at 11 am?

Most are welcome!

Done.
11am, Sunday, Cedar East @ Haines Mill. Look for the "unapproved trout water" signs!

Bring your eggs, troutchow and monkey pellets.

Further plans to be discussed, "most are welcome."

I'll extend "most" to any newbies, lurkers, or any person who wouldn't feel awkward of a confluence of Alpa, gfen, and jdaddy.

I'll extend "most" to any newbies, lurkers, or any person who wouldn't feel awkward of a confluence of Alpa, gfen, and jdaddy.

Kind of scary thought when you put it in writing.

Alpabuck wrote:
Cedar East at 11 am?

Most are welcome!

I just didnt want Oprah getting any ideas......Although maybe I should reconsider she'd prolly buy lunch. But in all seriousness all of PAFF is welcome....

Back