Fly Fishing Show Edison 28-30Jan

L

lestrout

Anyone else going? Although a couple of vendors have cancelled, it seems to be still on. Carpool? (Smoking car)

I am planning on it, will be the show all day Saturday. Can't do a car pool, going 2 nights, adding in a trip into NYC on Sunday as a joint purpose trip (Statue of Liberty and all that fun), and with somebody of the female persuasion. ;)

I'm going to try for Saturday , no car pooling for me

Too far and too cold to pique my interest.

I have to work on Saturday, but plan to go to the show in Lancaster. I plan on spending more time observing the fly casters and picking up as much information by observation as I can.

Curious how the snow will effect things this weekend

I am still going. We're leaving tonight, though, and should get in before the heavy snow arrives. And leaving Sunday, after hopefully the highways at least are cleaned up.

In Edison, they're looking at anywhere from 2-24" at this point, lol. Depending which weather model you like, and the forecasters are scrambling. Sharp cutoff, one of those deals where someone gets 2 inches, and 30 miles to the east its 2 feet, and they are falling right on that line. Be glad it's not in Boston!!!!

Back