Fly Fishing Boxes and the ShamWow Guy is No Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dave, I love it. Good one!

Last edited by a moderator:
Rolf
Excellent article and idea Dave! I just went out and bought two from Home Depot this afternoon. Now the painful process of "organizing" begins.

Rolf

Last edited:
jreichel
Great read and good idea.

I always wanted the C&F Design Fly Filing System but the cost was very high. So I have been slowly buying it a piece at a time. So far I have 1 Box and 2 inserts. They will probably quit making it before I can get all the parts I want at this rate. :-(

If you have never seen this system it's quite innovative and worth the google.

Last edited:
jreichel

I always wanted the C&F Design Fly Filing System but the cost was very high. So I have been slowly buying it a piece at a time. So far I have 1 Box and 2 inserts. They will probably quit making it before I can get all the parts I want at this rate. :-(

Last edited:
jreichel

Last edited:
C
Great idea Dave. Thank you for sharing.

Last edited:
C

Last edited:
C

Last edited:
whheff
Dave, I liked your idea so much, I went to every Home Depot in the Allentown area but I could not find the boxes and the people there said they never heard of them. :-(

Do you know of another place to buy them?
Thank,
Bill

Last edited:
whheff
Dave, I liked your idea so much, I went to every Home Depot in the Allentown area but I could not find the boxes and the people there said they never heard of them. :-(

Thank,
Bill

Last edited:
whheff

Thank,
Bill

Last edited:
DaveKile
The first HD I went to didn't have any containers of any type. The second had the the ones shown in the picture and seemed to fit my needs. They carry the brand name Workforce which is made by Rimax. Here is the website page, just scroll down and you will see some of the trays and holder. http://www.rimax.com/prd_nuevo.php?lang=en&subcat_id=24&cat_id=3

The HD SKU number for the tray was 3085505935. Good luck.

Last edited:
DaveKile
The first HD I went to didn't have any containers of any type. The second had the the ones shown in the picture and seemed to fit my needs. They carry the brand name Workforce which is made by Rimax. Here is the website page, just scroll down and you will see some of the trays and holder. http://www.rimax.com/prd_nuevo.php?lang=en&subcat_id=24&cat_id=3

Last edited:
DaveKile

Last edited:
whheff
Dave, thanks for the info.. The guy at HD said if I had the SKU he could check their computer. I will take that info to them tomorrow.

Thanks

Last edited:
whheff
Dave, thanks for the info.. The guy at HD said if I had the SKU he could check their computer. I will take that info to them tomorrow.

Thanks

Last edited:
whheff

Thanks

Last edited:
wgmiller
I'm just getting into tying and not long (just a few years) into fly fishing and easily saw the value of this system. I visited the HD in Lancaster today and picked up the holder with trays as well as two spare trays. At some point I'll pick up more spare trays because I'm sure at some point the product will disappear and obtaining additional trays will be a challenge.

The aisle I found them in was with the toolboxes. They were next to the Stanley bin systems (yellow in color).

Good find and I agree that if they were marketed as a "fly fishing product", the price would easily be double!

Last edited:
wgmiller
I'm just getting into tying and not long (just a few years) into fly fishing and easily saw the value of this system. I visited the HD in Lancaster today and picked up the holder with trays as well as two spare trays. At some point I'll pick up more spare trays because I'm sure at some point the product will disappear and obtaining additional trays will be a challenge.

The aisle I found them in was with the toolboxes. They were next to the Stanley bin systems (yellow in color).

Good find and I agree that if they were marketed as a "fly fishing product", the price would easily be double!

Last edited:
wgmiller

Last edited:
ryguyfi
All I know is that I have seen Dave do the 2 paintings at the JAM's and they are fantastic. Whoever decides to jump on this will be very very pleased!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back