Flotilla Jammin'

afishinado

afishinado

Staff member
I effed up my leg early this past spring and have been hobbling around ever since. Most of my fishing in 2015 has been from a drift boat. I hired some guides when out in MT and JayL rowed me around on the Yellowstone. Around here I've been stealing rides from friends and guide friends with drift boats.

I'm running out of favors and guys on my contact list (nobody will even answer my texts!) so I decided to take the plunge. I just bought a used 15' Stealthcraft Aftermath drift boat for this coming season.

I've been talking back and forth with Krayfish Andy about it and he's all excited! He has all kinds of boats lined up making plans for a whole calendar of PAFF flotillas....batten down the hatches!!...lol.

Stay tuned for Flotilla Jammin' dates.

Looking forward to getting it out and having some fun.

Here are a couple of pics:

Attachments

• On the water S-Craft.jpg
    On the water S-Craft.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 7
  • SC3.jpg
    SC3.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 4
  • SC4.jpg
    SC4.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 4
  • SC6.jpg
    SC6.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 4
  • SC7.jpg
    SC7.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 5
  • SC8.jpg
    SC8.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 6
Wheres the steering wheel?

Yah afish, Fishwagen and I were talking about that also, there may be a few more involved also.

pro4mance wrote:
Yah afish, Fishwagen and I were talking about that also, there may be a few more involved also.

Lol....you guys are on Andy's list...:lol:

In fact, the list is so long....I had to reference the registered members roster to try to find everyone.

Not since the Allies crossed the English Channel on D-day, has anyone put as many people in boats as Kray!

Congratulations Tom.

This is excellent news. So you would be interested putting some floats together? Nice. Good news.... I've given up 15 mile floats for 2016! I now operate on a 14 mile max. LOL.

Now I'll get to float, anchor near by and observe. It like free fishing lessons. :)

Congrats Tom.

Nice float

Oh yeah, get ready to meet your 200 'new' bestest friends. LMAO.

afishinado wrote:
Maurice wrote:
Wheres the steering wheel?

youd be the guy in the middle seat wid da oars....

I don't see any motor on that water craft

Nice Tom, How come you didnt put up the pic of the stealth craft flat brim you got with it?
and does this mean I will be rowing you around now?

That thing is sweet Tom. Congrats.

If my plans go accordingly. I'll be bugging you this summer about some smallie floats.

Cody is a young strapping lad. The very least you could do is let him work the sticks while you put on a clinic.

Congrats Tom...Andy texted me the other day and said you picked one up. I see you got that "retro" one Mike had...definitely a nice boat. Such a sweet look with the wood tops.

We are gonna have a small "fleet" here soon!! LOL.

I look forward to getting out with you and the rest of the guys this year.

Tony

krayfish2 wrote:
Cody is a young strapping lad. The very least you could do is let him work the sticks while you put on a clinic.

Sticks!!! I'm the stick man for him when go out!!....

Welcome to the Stealthcraft family Tom. You won't regret it.

Back