FishPond Burrito Wader Bag

sgrim

sgrim

Unsolicited product review: I picked up a Burrito bag a couple months ago and couldn't be happier.
If you haven't seen it, it's a very large heavy duty nylon bag, with an integrated mat/wrapper that allows you to strip off your gear in a pile, and then roll it all up into the bag. There is a drawstring closure as well and heavy duty strap to cinch it into a very manageable pack. I have not experienced any leakage from the wet boots & waders.

Unsolicited product review: I picked up a Burrito bag a couple months ago and couldn't be happier.
If you haven't seen it, it's a very large heavy duty nylon bag, with an integrated mat/wrapper that allows you to strip off your gear in a pile, and then roll it all up into the bag. There is a drawstring closure as well and heavy duty strap to cinch it into a very manageable pack. I have not experienced any leakage from the wet boots & waders.
I use the blue Ikea Frakta bag, at the going rate of $1.99 I get a new one each spring. I can stand up in it and easily get my boots and waders off. I used a hole punch in the bottom for a bit of drainage.

Back