Fishing yesterday

SlingerFlyRods

SlingerFlyRods

Glad i decided to go yesterday and not today.

Music was a good idea at first beacause the gopro case muffled it.

Could be better. Don't care though. I got out before the storm

http://youtu.be/ERfVwKapmwo

My daughter has a gopro I need to use it this year.

Nice fish! Stream looks nice right now. Cabin Fever really starting to set in with the sub-zero temps...

Nice. Conditions remind me of my LAST winter trip to Erie. I'll never fish again when there's shelf ice and slush floating down the creek.

Props for nymphing between ice chunks. I dont know if I'd be more amused by 2guys fishing in that weather or the fact that you also bothered to strap the Gopro on.

Way to go,congrats.

Nice video, brave souls going out in those temps!

Was it really necessary to play those fish that long.

Thanks. It really wasn't that cold. Mid 20s somewhere in that range
. The first spot we went to was lower in penns and we only stayed there for 15 minutes and bringing 2 to hand. Too much ice.

Second spot was much much warmer in water temps closer to coburn. It was really a pretty fun day until it started to blizzard.

Lastly, not even sure why I need acknowledge your comment chaz. Temps were bordering dangerous not only for the fish but our equipment as well. Drags were starting to stick and ice on the guides.

I didn't drag the fish across the water because we were trying to get in position to net each persons fish, limiting the fishes time out of the water.

Sorry it wasn't quick enough I guess?

Which model gopro camera you using? Good video quality.

Its the hero 3+ black set at 1080 wide 40fps I think.

Bought an aftermarket hat clip. Seems ok so far.

I like it because it shows my bad casting. All of which I cut out of this video

Back