Fishing Creek

Coontail77

Coontail77

Anybody been on Fishing Creek as of late? Water has been very slow in spots but the Brookies are still biting. Any hatch information or fishable areas?

which Fishing Creek?

I was up in the Clinton Cnty Narrows for the first time on Saturday, couple sporadic risers just as the sun hit the water, sipping something tiny. Picked up a brown on a zebra midge in some pocket water and missed another. Saw another rise or two on the far bank under the shrubbery.

I peeked at Coontail's profile, and he's from Orangeville....so I would guess he's asking about the Fishing Creek in Columbia County.

I suggest members ID'd the streams they are asking about a little more precisely, so they can get more and better responses from fellow members.

BTW, how's Trout Run been fishing?

Also, it would be great if more members included their location/address in the "From" line which appears under their avatar. Just listing a County or Region of the State would be a help.

afish you old peeker !!

afishinado wrote:
I peeked at Coontail's profile, and he's from Orangeville....so I would guess he's asking about the Fishing Creek in Columbia County.

BTW, how's Trout Run been fishing?
Which 1, there are about 60 in PA. LOL. As for Fishing Creek, there's somewhere around 20 to 25.

Coontail the flows are way down. I haven't been there in months but give Minnow Lane a try or up above the PAL section.

I was about to ask which Fishing Creek in York County he was referring to. There are only three Fishing Creeks in that county alone.

Back