Fishcat 13

C

CPR

As good as the day I got it. Less than 5 trips. Comes with extra oar blade and shaft, oar holders, two fly rod holders, stripped line basket, hand pump, and battery powered pump. I'll deliver it within 60 miles of Harrisburg, Pa.

It's a steal but I just don't have the time to use it and grad school is expensive.

Send me a PM

P1030861.jpg

P1030862.jpg

P1030863.jpg

P1030865.jpg

P1030867.jpg

P1030869.jpg

Fade,
Here's the new ride for you and the prof !!

Price is $1500 for everything. Sorry for missing that in the original post.

do you have a trailer for it?

I do have a 5x10 trailer but I didn't plan on selling it. I just bought it in June.

Of course, I'd be willing to add it for an extra $900.00

You can break the frame down and haul the entire thing in the rear of an SUV. I've hauled it in my Ford Explorer. Of course it's take about 25 minutes to assemble the frame and strap it to the tubes. It's obviously a lot easier to keep it together and tow it on a trailer.

CPR, not to butt in but hang on to that tailer if you think you might use it. They always come in handy. If that boat is still hanging around in the spring, might have to run you down but I'm trying to save for a hard bottom boat.

Chef,

I put NickR on a small aluminum trailer by Triton. Light, no rust and you should find a model year blowout or a used one for $700 or so.

wish i could jump on this, just got my bill for my port side prop that i destroyed running an inlet i should not have been. live and learn i guess.

Andy,

The Prof rides alone!!!!!

is this still forsale

I still have this for sale. Be ready for the coming spring season.

Back