Fish N Chips, Saturday, July 27th

Foxgap239

Foxgap239

I'm just throwing a brief post about the Fish N Chips event here in the Beginner's Forum. Please see the Events forum for info about this event. It is sort of a newbie event but is certainly open to everyone. Great chance to meet PAFF members and put faces to board ID's. Also a chance to get pointers from experienced FFer's.

Old Lefty will be doing a casting demo and I will be giivng a tyng demo on the Compardun and the Stimulator.

Come join us for a really fun time on and off the water.

Fox

I just wanted to bump this as a reminder to newbies that this event is coming up this Saturday. Please check out the Meet Ups forum for more info. This event is free except that we ask you bring something to share at the after fishing/instructing picnic.

You really need to consider joining us because I don't know where you can get this kind of free info by some very seasoned fly anglers (myself excluded, of course) plus on the water tips and instruction.

Don't miss out because it will be another year until this event comes around again!

I wanted to go so bad but thats the wife's bday and I have all day plans...have fun everyone!

Back