Final Jamboree Thoughts

They knew about the "fishing thing" when I called yesterday. Told them to put me on the list for a tent site, of which they said there were more than plenty.

dark dun caddis in 14, green drakes in 10, slate drakes 10, yellow sally 14, green sally 16, we got some rain today.....

sandfly,

What time are you open til tomorrow?

I'm gonna try to make it on the way in to get some of the local flies.

(and one of these furled leaders)

I should pass you on the way from SEPA, right?

Thanks

Fesstus aint doin to hot. Had to swing by the hospital but it didnt sound critical. Hopefully he can stop by the site. My friend and I will go pick him up if need be. Be a shame if a big player in gettin this together couldn't attend.

Ugh. What a shame. Wish him our best.

Fesstus

Hope your feeling better, i was hoping you could keep Maurice in line, since I won't be there :-D

The coffee pot and bologna is on it's way!

Hope you guys have a great time! I'll miss being there!

PaulG

Good luck to all you guys! My flyfishing is all done vicariously at this point, since my left leg is still in a hard cast. (Day 8 of 14) Hope you get some light rain at night, and some cool, drizzly evenings. Never hurts to dream, right? May everyone arrive back home safely and in good health!

Work for a few hours then I'm off. Have a safe trip up there guys.

see ya in a few.

At work now. I just have to finish my schedule, go to a meeting at 3:00, then it's jam away!!! I am friggin' stoked! Bring on the rain! :cool:

Boyer

OK, I'm shutting down and heading home, time enough to load the car and get on the road with Gino, Brandon and Santino. I'll have some coffee and all to set things up Saturday morning.

If you haven't made plans to go yet, there's still time and it's easy. Just get in the car and head up. Kenshire Campground is right off Route 6 on Pine Creek. If you get there late tonight, find the pavillion and look for a fire with people standing around. Go up and say "Is this the Jamboree." Or, come early Saturday and go to the pavillion area and look for a camper with a coffee pot and a small gathering. The fire thing will be on Saturday night as well and the coffee Sunday morning. If you can't spare the weekend, come for a day. Some of us will be staying to fish on Monday, too. Hope to see you there-- you will have a good time. Despite the sometimes contentious discussions we have here, everyone is super friendly and you will not feel or be treated as if you are out-of-place. hope to meet some new folks and see some great hatches.

WooHooo!!! My Banquet Director is gonna take notes at the meeting for me! :-D :-D :-D I am out the door! Three more stops and I'm there! Looking like a 8 or 9 O'clock arrival! See you all soon!

Boyer

Back