FF Pack Sale

F

Fishwagen

In my never ending search for the perfect "man purse" I have a few I'm not using and I'd like to see them find a new home. All of these packs are in great condition with no holes or tears and all zippers work perfectly.

Orvis Safe Passage Guide Sling...this years model. Only used a few times and nothing wrong with it. Very large so if your a "gear junkie" this pack is for you. I will include a tippet spool and waterproof pouch which are usually extra. (there is a small snag on the material to the water bottle holder on the side. Sorry didn't get it in the pick.)
$99 shipped.

Umpqua Ledges 650 Waist Pack...very nice pack with plenty of room and pouches. Very easy to organize. Will also compress if you need to make it smaller. Perfect condition. $70 shipped

William Joseph Confluence Chest Pack...this one is a little older but still in great shape. Zingers work as do all of the zippers. Main pouch has a fly bench and front pouch has a built in tippet holder. Three other pouches on the back for anything you want to throw in it. Only thing worn is the web pocket on the very front is a little stretched out. Its really small and I never put anything in it anyway. $45 shipped

If anyone wants to meet up for delivery, I'll knock off $5 off any item. Pics will be up shortly or can be sent on request. LMK.

Thx, FW

Pics uploaded.

Attachments

• image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    104.9 KB · Views: 7
  • image2.JPG
    image2.JPG
    97.2 KB · Views: 5
  • image3.JPG
    image3.JPG
    108.3 KB · Views: 5
  • image4.JPG
    image4.JPG
    107.7 KB · Views: 6
  • image5.JPG
    image5.JPG
    108.5 KB · Views: 4
  • image6.JPG
    image6.JPG
    97.1 KB · Views: 5
Price drops...

Orvis Sling...$89
Umpqua 650...$60
Confluence...$35

Prices include shipping

I'll take the Confluence. PM sent.
Mike B

All PM's replied to. LMK guys. FW

Umpqua and WJ pack sold....Orvis Guide Sling still available.

Is the Orvis guide sling pack still available?

Back