F/S Fishpond "Waterdance Guide" pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
MJMFlyfisher

MJMFlyfisher

For Sale (1) Like new Fishpond Waterdance Guide waist pack.
Purchased summer 2023 new.
I wore this pack part time for exactly one week on the Bighorn River in Montana last summer. It spent a good bit of time spectating from the kayak.
That's it.
It's seriously like new, the shoulder strap hasn't been used and I didn't even stick a single fly in the drying pad. Might be a loose split shot in there somewhere that I'll throw in for free.
There is nothing wrong with the pack...... I seriously want to like it. Even has a cool net holster thing built into the back of it. I'm just an old school vest and Richardson type guy who thought I'd give the "Pack thing" a try.
It wasn't for me.
I tried to load it with everything I own because it holds a ton of crap! And I forgot one vital part of the equation......I was born with "Noassatall" disease. 🍑
It tightens down nicely and has different straps to adjust the tightness and angles etc. but I spent more time than the average guy who was born with one would pulling it off my cheeks. LOL

I'm sure these things work for the majority of you...... It's just not for me.

I think this exact model might be discontinued by Fishpond now. From what I gather in reading it was "The Standard" in packs used by fly fishing guides.
They just didn't specify that it was by guides with butts 😜
Looks like they sell for $100 brandy brand new......maybe you get lucky with free shipping or no sales tax.

I'll ship this thing for $70 here in PA or if you're close enough to pick it up I'll sell it for $60.
Shoot me a PM if interested.
I have Paypal , can do ftf cash, check......doesn't matter to me. I'll find ya. 😁

Pack1

Pack2

1000005745 01   Copy

I bet that would sell pretty fast on FB marketplace, i have sold a couple packs that didnt work out for me there over the last year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back