Excuses to fish

Bruno wrote:
Albatross put my kid on this fish - he is a great guy and a good friend. Kids had a ball.

Absolutely rad. Good stuff guys. I'm sure I'm not alone when I say that Albatross is indeed an amazing guy. He's put me on many a fish too and I've learned a lot from him. Bruno...I've learned a lot about gourmet eating from you.

gulfgreyhound wrote:
My granddaughter is in a Fundamental school with strict attendance policies so getting her off is nearly impossible unless she is sick or a major catastrophe happens.

At your age, there is lots of things you could come up with, but have your wife write it.;-)

rrt wrote:
Someone once fishing Spring Creek wrote for his job excuse: "I have an appointment with Dr. Spring in State College today," which really wasn't much of a lie.

Awhile back i had plantar fasciitis pretty bad.

It was during steelhead season and my foot doctor happened to be a fly angler. No, not PatrickC. Anyway, he wrote a prescription, something like this (paraphrasing).

Soak in cold flowing water while carrying a long stick for balance.

Wife didn't think it was funny. Either that, or I wouldn't want to play poker against her ... for money at least.

I once had a flyshop owner write me a perscription for hydrotherapy. It was brillant.

Well i got the reply back from the school...........we are good to go! Now i need to get creative for our ski trip.

Skiing is ( acceleration due to gravity) divided by (slope of a line)

Physics and geometry.

Your welcome.

Back