Evil on my screen door

FrequentTyer wrote:
Aww come on guys, it's just a little beetle..
That spider on the other hand gives me the creeps! I was driving yesterday and noticed a very big (50 cent piece sized) spider crawling across the steering column. My attempts to prevent it from dropping on my legs predictably caused it to drop on my legs all wile travelling at highway speed in an unfamiliar place. Worst of all, I never found him. Does any one want to buy a car?

I can relate. I almost rolled my very first car (Pontiac T-100, a chevette look-a-like) when a good-sized spider dropped down on my face and I freaked out trying to get it off. Next thing I knew I had run over a big curb, blowing two tires and the car dug into the truf then and flipped up on one side before come back to rest on all four wheels! Let's just say I had a little arachnophobia but over time I've gotten much better with it. After I got the car towed my old man picked me up, only had one thing to say when I told him what happened "you're an ***!" :lol:

I'll bet some of you baseball fans remember the AL playoff game several years ago between Yankees and Indians at Jacobs Field? A huge hatch of midges from nearby Lake Erie descended upon the field, especially on Yankees rookie pitcher Joba Chamberlain. They were all over him, crawling in his ears, nose and actually affected his otherwise brilliant pitching.

Back