Dryft waders?

bikerfish

bikerfish

I see these advertised on my facebook page, I kinda like the waist highs, and could use a new pair of them. Anyone have any experience with them? they seem to be middle of the road price wise. Just curious. I like waist highs for most of my type of fishing, plus, be nice to keep my simms from getting trashed crawling up brookie streams.
Thanks for any info, cheers!

I bought a pair about 5 months ago. i really like them. very comfortable. As far as durability, too early to tell. If they are as durable as advertised, I think they are a real bargain. Also have a friend who bought a pair last month.

Are they the ones that cost $249? A few months ago I bought Simms Freestone wading pants for $280 and I really like them so far.

outsider wrote:
Are they the ones that cost $249? A few months ago I bought Simms Freestone wading pants for $280 and I really like them so far.

Yes, those are what I purchased.

I have a pair of Dryft chest waders. Worn them approx. 30 times since December, no issues or complaints so far.

I have my eyes on them as well. I currently have L.L. Bean's waist high waders that work just fine.

Waist high waders are so much easier on my back.

I like my LL beans waist highs but they're getting to be beyond repair and they no longer offer them. These sound like a good option

Back