Dry Dropper

bam- not sure I fully understand.

You put bistrike- where exactly at the knot connection?

Do you use the indicator fly with bio strike or just the bio?

I took it to mean here. And the tippet would float instead of sink. Correct?

Attachments

• 398_4c0fae8901baf.jpg
    398_4c0fae8901baf.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 3
hummm

Now, I have'nt use this setup a whole bunch but I use a big fly like a size 8 stimi and have not noticed a problem- maybe it was just the big fly?

I can see it being a problem with a small dry. Understand you might not be able to use a big fly all the time.

Ahhh gotcha. Might try it for some carp next- never tried that. Although when I have carped fish it was mostly sight nymphing so maybe I wont need a indy fly. Guess I have to go out and give it a test.

Oh yea, I think most people would laugh if they saw one of the spots where I go for carp. The water is almost orange. Hard to beleive the state says limit your consumption. Limit you consumption- hell, I would even entertain the though of eating a carp let alone out of the orange ooze. Cept, maybe Pittflyguy. heheheh

That's exactly what I was thinking afish.... though my flies usually don't look that bad, even with my crappy tying skills.

bam wrote:
That's exactly what I was thinking afish.... though my flies usually don't look that bad, even with my crappy tying skills.

:-o..........................;-)

Back