Donation Link Appears

JackM

JackM

Staff member
Maybe I haven't been observant, but I just noticed the link to Amazon Honor System for donations to the site. Since Dave won't call it to your attention, I will.

I'm curious about our progress towards the goal Dave set. We were past halfway when I contributed a few days ago.

Still says 25 and $270- did'nt move after I made mine this morning.

My understanding is that JackM's fees are paid first. Until his moderator/legal advisor fees are paid in full, no dollars are dispersed to Dave's fund. Is that correct?

JUST KIDDING!!! I wondered the same thing.

Jack

Thanks for the heads up, I didn't notice that. How long has it been up there?

PaulG

I just noticed this also and donated . thxs jack

I just noticed it also. I think it only appears when you are signed in. Great idea. I always said I would give to help keep the site going. Now we have a way to do it. (Maybe there is a way to make it appear for the lurkers who never register!)

Hi,

Just wanted to thank all those that have donated to the site this year. There have been several changes that have improved of how the site works. The biggest change is that the site is now on a new faster server. I feel very confident that this speed should hold up in even in the busiest of seasons.

I have some plans this winter to enhance the maps for stream locations. This should provide even more details where to go for fly fishing across the state.

Thank you all for your support of the site!

Dave

Back