Delaware river info please

I don't know about all of the campgrounds around that area, but if your looking for something cheap that is relatively close to the WB, Guestward Ho campground is totally decent. Campsite was like $10 per night, and it was pretty quiet when we there. As I recall, it is about 15 miles southwest of Deposit.

I don't think the DRC owns the campground anymore. We had a trailer there till Ivan washed it away...almost. I believe Al's son Blair still ran the campground after Al sold the DRC. It was a hoot to stand in the doorway of the trailer drinking a cup of coffee watching a sulphur hatch. When the hurricane hit I was asleep inside alone with my hearing aids out. It was a jolt to open the door in the dark and see nothing between my toes and NY but the WB.

Larry Clark Jr sold it?

Just looked on cauccis website and it says to contact blair or him about seasonal sites. Guess he kept it.

After Ivan the trailers got consolidated up on higher ground near the shower but every year the trailers extend further down to the original configuration. If the dam is full and the big one hits you could lose all your goodies. I'd keep a pop up there though.

Back