deciding on a 9' 6wt

i'm about 10yrs behind on grindcore... but i'm sure we can find some gurggling and blasts that will satisfy

recent pike and musky...not so much
but it not for a lack of trying
a8ea7a1b.jpg

i stuck some great fish on the swinging big bugs with a light rod and pre-war reel
7aa59add.jpg

carps have been good
they finally came off the spawn... which was like 5wks this year
usually early mornings are my time
even with out some fancy new 6wt we can get into them
73eb5374.jpg

Ramcatt wrote:
i'm about 10yrs behind on grindcore... but i'm sure we can find some gurggling and blasts that will satisfy

Obtain a copy of Those Once Loyal by Bolt Thrower. You will never need to buy another album again. It is the greatest metal album ever recorded.

That is also the most decidedly uncoloured photo I've ever seen taken on Velveeta. I'm confused.

Cool pics as always Ramcatt. I love that "telephone latch" Uniqua. Im about ready to start filling a box full of more swinging flies for the winter. Mostly hairwings and bunny leeches I think. I like that Carp shot too.

gfen, that is a really good album. I don't know about the best ever but I recommend it. "When Cannons Fade" is a great track. Best metal album ever recorded...hmmmm that is a hell of a thing to contemplate.

turkey wrote:
gfen, that is a really good album. I don't know about the best ever but I recommend it. "When Cannons Fade" is a great track. Best metal album ever recorded...hmmmm that is a hell of a thing to contemplate.

Salvo does it for me every time.

Prior to this, Powerslave by Iron Maiden took the cake, but man, Those Once Loyal is that good.

Back