DaveW- New Avatar

fly_flinger

fly_flinger

I love it. A real toothy eating one of Fred's pets.

Dave- Is that the whole painting or only a part of it? If it's only a part of it, would you mind sharing the entire piece? Thanks.

I just saw it. Love it.

+1

fly_flinger wrote:
I love it. A real toothy eating one of Fred's pets.

Dave- Is that the whole painting or only a part of it? If it's only a part of it, would you mind sharing the entire piece? Thanks.

:lol:
Thanks. That's the entire image.

I painted it a few nights ago as a gag image just for laughs after Fredrick implied we weren't catching any toothies. It took about an hour and is acrylic on watercolor paper.

Anyway, glad some folks got a kick out of it - it was fun:

Attachments

• nbd0.jpg
    nbd0.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 6
Thought it had something to do with the Grateful Dead...... Nice artwork .....that's a talent I wish I had....

SmoothOperator wrote:
Thought it had something to do with the Grateful Dead...... Nice artwork .....that's a talent I wish I had....

Mine is Grateful Dead related but DaveWs' avatar is what I was referring to.

If PA had a Musky stamp contest, that would be a winner.

Teeth look to sharp....It's probably a Pike.

snakehead-fish-eating-pike.jpg

Just Saying :pint:

Sorry worded it wrong....My eyes were blery from dealing with Capt. Jack .... That could be a Pa. Fishing stamp contender......

Frederick, that Giant Snakehead is a whole lot bigger than the esox fish that it is eating. I'm not saying a Snakehead wouldn't win against an esox of the same size as the snakehead, just saying that is clearly a one sided fight.

jifigz wrote:
Frederick, that Giant Snakehead is a whole lot bigger than the esox fish that it is eating. I'm not saying a Snakehead wouldn't win against an esox of the same size as the snakehead, just saying that is clearly a one sided fight.

About the same size difference as Dave's avatar

Fredrick wrote:
jifigz wrote:

About the same size difference as Dave's avatar

Sure, but Dave's is way more realistic.

Back