Cortland euro nymphing rod for sale *good deal*

O

Orbi911

i have one last 10 foot 6 inch cortland nymph rod left. rod is a 3wt and comes with rod sock and tube. basically brand new

asking 185$ firm

shooot me a messege with your cell number if interested. if the ride isnt bad i will meet and or ship (included in price)

just a picture online but this is same rod

Attachments

• cortland-competition_nymph-1.jpg
    cortland-competition_nymph-1.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 4
Where about are you located?

Wondering whether you are close enough to meet.

Any where near Cabela’s?

I’m interested in the rod, but to be honest, I am a bit skeptical of buying from a new member without a track record. Do you have pics of the actual rod? Anything else to go on?

Did someone from this site buy the other rod you were selling?

understandable. yes i have pics of the actual rod. i can messege you my number. ive also sold 2 other rods on this site. im about 50 mins from cabelas.

For what it’s worth, I can vouch for Orbi911, I was looking for a nymph rod for a buddy of mine, his description was accurate, price was very good, and he shipped it promptly. Great seller in my opinion.

ponner1us,

Thank you for helping out. Orbi911 and I connected today. He texted pics and a short video of the rod. Everything is good to go.

If he doesn't sell the rod before next weekend, I'm going to try to meet somewhere for a face-to-face sale.

Back