Cool Susquehanna video from Field & Stream

• Thread starter JakesLeakyWaders
  • Start date
JakesLeakyWaders

JakesLeakyWaders

Found this video today

http://www.fieldandstream.com/videos/fieldandstream/fishing/more-freshwater/where-fish/2009/07/fs-hook-shots-episode-3-susquehanna

Years ago they (sports and field) said the area around the Clarks Ferry bridge , at the confluence with the Juniata , was some of the best in the world.

i have heard now that in sunbury where the two branches meet is susposed to be the best of the susquehanna now...who knows as long as i am catchin fish i really don't care where i am

It's a shame to see what that section of the river has become. Who would have imagined it would have died so fast. We used to wet wade it in the summer. We hit the white fly hatch when it was really productive, talk about taking some really big fish at night, now that was a thrill. I miss those days. I would like to try fishing it up north, I am just not sure what the wading is like.

great little vid. I was hoping to see some fly action, as the mentioned bringing the set ups. I guess there wasn't any production with them if they used them.

Anyone throw a fly around those rocks to any success? It looks like it could still be a lot of fun, even if it isn't what it used to be.

i live like 2 seconds away from where they were fishing

Back