Close out Deals on Simms Waders and Korkers Guide Boots

C

curtrein

Just placed an order with Ed at Anglers Pro in Souderton for some wading boots for my daughter. He's got Simms Blackfoot waders in various sizes for $100 and old style Korkers Guide boots with the BOA system in various sizes for $50. Just spreading the word to any bargain hunters out there. Real friendly guy... His shop's number is 410-459-2186.

Anybody know anything about the Blackfoot waders? Seems like a pretty good price.

I've had a pair of blackfoots for about 7 yrs now. Only this year did I develop a small tear in the seat. Pretty decent for an entry level Simms. They were the only Simms I could afford and I'm glad I got them. The pair I bought 7 yrs ago were made in the USA, not sure if that is still the case. Good basic breathable that I wear year-round.

Thanks for the info. I ended up picking up a pair. My current breathables have a built in boot and my feet end up hurting at the end of the day, so hopefully switching to stocking foots with a good boot with solve that problem. Now to decide on the boot...

Back