Checkout what this saddle went for on ebay!

Saw this today
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/06/29/sports/when-fashion-meets-fishing-the-feathers-fly.html?hp

sophiekovic wrote:
Are you considering selling your saddles?
I'm hoping to buy some and willing to pay good money.
Contact me at sophiekovic@yahoo.com.au
Thanks heaps

Can money actually be bad? :lol:

RowJimmy wrote:
[qtuote]
Heritage-Angler wrote:
sophiekovic wrote:
Are you considering selling your saddles?

No. Riding bareback is hard on the huevos.

Love it...way to make the guy feel welcome![/quote]

Guy?

Named Sophie?

Maybe he works for Prime Credit with Peggy.

LRSABecker wrote:
I just sold 6 saddles, 1 being grizzly, for 800.

that's just freakin nuts. A patch of dried chicken skin with weathers selling for more than I paid for an 800 lb Angus cross steer.

I'm going through my stash this weekend.

When I first saw Sophie's post, I thought it was a joke. I responded with a joke, but I was dead wrong.

Guess I owe you an apology, Sophie. Sorry for making a joke at your expense.

Sophie has stopped responding to emails. At least mine.

Jay, I have not been able to get hold of het as well. I have some more stuff to sell her, but she kinda went missing. She said she wanted what I had, but now I can't get hold of her to discuss price. Dunno.....maybe she went on a fishing trip?

She is formulating the epic spamming you two will get now for responding to her.

hmmm, for saddles, I have a #2 grizzly at home, and I think a light and medium dun. Not sure what else I have, will have to take stock. I may be up for selling some.

But the question is timing. Like playing the stock market. As current supply is used up, these prices will go higher. But if I wait too long, the fad will die....

Jj I have delt with her already, she is legit.

Pcray, I dunno, I am not greedy. I am pretty happy with the pay out I received. Why risk the crash?

25$ she is from Australia! How the Hell was I supposed to know how much it would cost to send them there? It ended up being 16$, plus papal took 25$ for the transaction! Made less then 8 bills, so shut it. LOL

Theres a girl at my work today wearing mottled turkey feather earrings.

get me a pic, like to see them..

That first saddle was cheap, check this one out.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110713267932&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Good luck, Tony

That's nuts...

Back