Checkout what this saddle went for on ebay!

That is amazing

I'm ready to sell some of mine.....

I have to look I know I have a few like that one..been selling 6 feathers for 10.00 brad...

Better make every fly you make count for 500 bucks!!! Must have come from a celeberty bird.

More like going to a celebrity biotch :rolleyes:

RowJimmy wrote:
That is amazing

That is stupid.

Whatever, I use capes. I'm hoping to see price reduction in capes while they slaugter extra birds for saddles.

I do, however, have a barely plucked Keough grizzly I'd be happy to fetch $100 for. I should just throw it out there with a BIN of $200 and see what happens.

Would pay for a Steffan blank....hmm.

why not take advantage of this hair extension fad.....grrrrrr i hate hipsters

at 500... i think it could have gone for more
so there are 200+ feathers on that... and the chicks are now paying $10-20 per feather installed
skip ebay... contact a salon directly
cut that saddle in half... dye one aqua and one red
sell each for $400+

What do you think someone just paid me for these?

5844709885_6b0134a770_b.jpg

try $75.00 !

Strike while the iron is hot!! Cause this fad will go the way of silly bands, and all that other stuff you can now get for less than .99 cents at the dollar store.

jjsjigs wrote:
Strike while the iron is hot!! Cause this fad will go the way of silly bands, and all that other stuff you can now get for less than .99 cents at the dollar store.

I know! I've been sitting on this bag of assorted colored saddle hackle since 1991! I bought up at Jack's Tackle when he had his shop at West Pike on Rt 6. I think I paid $3 or $4 for it all!

I'm rooting through my Dad's stash of Metz Necks G#1 right now. I wonder if I can get top dollar for a grizzly neck that was purchased in 1968 from the Anglers Supply House. Never been used.... (receipt was still stapled to the pack)

and I thought $8 for a grizzly cape down to 28 was insane.Took me 5 hours to pay for that.

the other direction works well too.i took about ten whiting one hundred packs of hackle out of girls hair this week.not only was the hackle free,they paid me to take it out.

BTW,they're putting flashabou in hair now.especially holographic.

you could probably sell flashabou for five bucks a strand right now.

this craze is over the hump,so be careful.once steven tyler was on the cover of people with hackle in his hair a lot of girls didn't want it anymore.

"...dude looks like a lady"...but ladies don't wanna look like a dude. Well, I guess we should thank Mr. Tyler for helping putting an end to it. Now lets hope we can all pick up cheap hackles on ebay;-)

peace-tony c.

Back