Chain Gang Kermit

djmyers

djmyers

New frog pattern. What ya think?

Attachments

• Chain Gang Kermit.jpg
    Chain Gang Kermit.jpg
    655.5 KB · Views: 5
my first reaction was it looked like a crayfish with some sort of michael jackson skin issue....however i do like it

Dean did someone pass away and leave you a ton of bead chain....LOL....nice fly

Haha, I know, it is a lot of patterns with it. I am just trying to come up with unique patterns and bead chain is really under utilized.

Last night after the kids were bathed I tested out Kermit. Oh my word, it is totally awesome. Pulling it forward gives a nice popping sound but when you stop, with the bead chain weight, the hind end sinks, and the head just stays above water just like a real frog. It looked better than I expected!

Cool, tie a few, come up during the summer bring a yak,toon,or small boat ad we'll hit the local lakes for bass and musky...

I love it!!! You might want to try a couple mini-clousers , using the bead chain for the eyes. I paint them white and the hole is the pupil , you can do the same thing with strung glass beads. The Kermit looks REAL GOOD to me.

sandfly wrote:
Cool, tie a few, come up during the summer bring a yak,toon,or small boat ad we'll hit the local lakes for bass and musky...

Musky on a fly would be awesome!

Back