Carp video

Fredrick

Fredrick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5eAF-ZztGM

on my list this summer after i get my first reel with a drag lol

Excuses! You've got a palm, what more do you need?

(I want to put my Medalists against the salt this year, except I fear them corroding into dust)

I posted the last vid a month ago!...... on this site!! l really like the Asian dry fly guy. He jumps around in the water just like I do!

Dude!!! I have already caught 18 carp so far this year with my 8wt! The biggest so far is 18lbs 4ozs.
Every river, stream, and lake in PA is over run with carp.

I'm heading out Friday you want to meet up
Oh yeah I posted that last one before . A couple of months before you did .

Just Saying

My usual spot looks crappy this year, but my buddy Shane, who was with me at the jam, found a few hundred yard wide flat that is about a foot to two feet deep and crowded with carp. Time for some Appalachian Bonefish this weekend! I'll probably use the 7 weight, but I've been thinking of using the 5 for a change. The fight would be more fun, but with the size of some of my patterns I'd be sure to catch some lead in the back of the head, not that I don't every year anyhow. LOL.

Boyer

MattBoyer wrote:
My usual spot looks crappy this year, but my buddy Shane, who was with me at the jam, found a few hundred yard wide flat that is about a foot to two feet deep and crowded with carp. Time for some Appalachian Bonefish this weekend! I'll probably use the 7 weight, but I've been thinking of using the 5 for a change. The fight would be more fun, but with the size of some of my patterns I'd be sure to catch some lead in the back of the head, not that I don't every year anyhow. LOL.

Boyer

Can I get the GPS coordinates:-D I still haven't found the perfect place to fly rod for carp yet

Back