CALLING ALL KIDS

L

LorenWilliams

The US Youth Fly-Fishing Team will be holding it's Spring Northeast Educational Clinic from May 7-9 on the banks of famed Big Fishing Creek in Lamar, PA with the historic Sieg Center being our lodging, and base of operation. Offering clinics will be the following friends and fly-fishing greats : Joe Humphreys, Eric Stroup, George Daniel, Lance Wilt, Kurt Finlayson, and Brian Kimmel with a few more to be announced. Batting clean-up will be yours truly (I will teach how to apply ketchup and mustard to a hot-dog). The weekend will kick-off with an AWESOME educational session, led by Amidea Daniel, on the hyrdrologic cycle; stream entomology, and team building. That session alone will be worth your time! I have seen it twice now and I am still awestruck.

In addition: All attendees will be the head honchos at the Fly Fishing Film Tour on Friday Night-at the State Theatre in downtown State College.

If you are a young angler, or know of a young angler who would cherish the opportunity to hang with a bunch of like-minded fishing dudes, to learn an incredible amount pertaining to fly fishing. see some cool vids, great eats and just some amazing hang time with some of the best America has to offer--SIGN UP!!!!!!

You'll be meeting young anglers, some of whom are members of the US Youth FF Team; some of whom will be members of the team; and some who just love to fly fish and learn about fly-fishing.

For more info: http://usyouthflyfishingteam.com/springclinic.htm

See ya there!

Coach Williams

I had the pleasure of fishing their property last year with Akid looking for and finding Green Drakes and rising trout. It is a beautiful setting. Best of luck. Too bad us old anglers aren't invited.

Back