Caddis flies and International Angler

boss_steb

boss_steb

Anyone else catch the caddis fly tying seminar at International Angler tying seminar on Saturday? I thought it was pretty good...definately got my motor running on Grannom Hatch this year...

Boss

franklyn is a great tier and gives excellent presentations each year.
western pa members should check it out.
link for schedule

http://www.internationalangler.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=644&sid=a82afc6245db502d4858e7f7876b2cc1

I was there thought it was great as well... I was the one who's kid raised his hand and told Franklyn that he didn't think he could remember all that... to which Franklyn replied, "that's OK, neither can I"!

The guys at IA are always helpful and I walk away having learned something new every time.

Great guy. Great store. They can get you any products and tell you about any flyfishing globally. Highly recommended.

I was directly across from you guys...kids were very well behaved and seemed pretty interested...

Jeff and Franklin definately understand the value of keeping kids involved...

Boss

Thanks Boss... I try... they are interested but still don't have the patience or the manual dexterity to get it yet so I am trying to ease them into the idea. They are more interested in the tying part than the fishing part at this point which is fine.

Do they have anything in the evenings during the week?

Bruno,

You might want to check out their site. I believe they have a beginner series in the evenings but I think the more advanced tying is on Saturday morning.

Lee

I was there as well. Great stuff and thought it was really nice of them getting the kids a close up view. Really looking forward to the Grannoms.

Snook... I thought that was really nice as well. Those are the things that make you feel very welcome and want to support your local shop even if you pay a few more cents here and there.

Snook... I thought that was really nice as well. Those are the things that make you feel very welcome and want to support your local shop even if you pay a few more cents here and there.

Back