Cabin Fever Show - Cranberry, 22 Feb 2015

Hunterwoz

Hunterwoz

Is anyone going to the cabin fever fly fishing show on febuary 22nd in Cranberry PA? People who have been there previous years how do you like it?

Here's the schedule of speakers.

http://pwwtu.org/cabinfever.html

I think it's an enjoyable show. Not too big, not too small, but just right.

Looks cool, I'll definitely be attending. Thanks for posting this.

It's always a nice show, and well worth attending IMO.
Always see old friends there - including some great people from this forum, who usually get together afterward at Primanti's for brews and sammitches.
Unfortunately, I'll be out of town that weekend. And can't make it this year

I'll be there! I live in McKean County but go to school in Fayette so I can't wait to see what its like.

Already got my tickets. It will be my first time to attend.

Nice to know there is a show in the western part of the state, the others were a bit to far from westmoreland cty. Lookin forward to it. Thanks for the post

I agree that it's a nice show. If I'm not working I'll probably head up.

I'm glad a lot of people are attending! This will be my 3rd year going! If anyone from the forum would like to get together and maybe have a chat it would be enjoyable! Let me know! Thanks

This thread will be moved to the Events & Meet Ups forum shortly.
Thanks,
DaveW

I will be vending there again. Letera's Fishing Outdoor Supplier. Anyone that attends feel free stop by and bs about fishing.

We'll be at the show again this year. It's a great show to not only show off some great local companies but also support the local TU.

This year we have a few new products to show off at our shows before they're available on our site. We have a new color combo on our Ichthus reels in white and blue, an Extra Large briefcase box that's over 12", a travel rod and reel case and a few other items. We will discount our products so come gear up and get ready for Spring.

Come by and say hi to us at our table. Mention you know us from PAFF and we'll give you a FREE hat just for stopping by.

Are we keeping up with tradition and doing Primanti Brothers after the show? Greg and I plan to be there after we tear down.

I'm already starting to pack stuff up for the show. I hope the weather is OK. I have never had an easy drive back to Chambersburg on Sunday.

I received an e-mail from Dale and the vendor spaces are completely full this year! Should be a good time.
Mike Heck

I will be volunteering for PWW TU this year again for the show, and looking forward to being around so many like-minded people!

The show is tomorrow. Weather should break in plenty of time for the roads to be just fine. See you then!

Looking forward to it...weather is working out. I will be with my buddy Don @ his table for the Keystone Fly Rod Company. Feel free to stop and say hi.

TC

Great to see everyone who showed up. Met some new faces from the board here. It was a great show. Looking forward to seeing some more familiar faces next weekend at Lancaster.

Great expo, great products, great people;

CABIN FEVER 2015
Cranberry, Sunday, February 22, 2014

Attachments

• Cabin Fever 2015p1170412web.jpg
    Cabin Fever 2015p1170412web.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 6
  • Cabin Fever 2015p1170409web.jpg
    Cabin Fever 2015p1170409web.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Cabin Fever 2015dsc0001web7.jpg
    Cabin Fever 2015dsc0001web7.jpg