Cabela's CZN Rods

P

ponner1us

So I cashed in my credit card reward points and I'm waiting for the gift card in the mail (why can't they just do a Code # to enter?!), and the price of the Cabela's CZN rod I'm looking to buy goes up to $199.99 from $139.99. Anyone know how often these are "on sale?" I say on sale because they are almost always $139.99 and I'm P!ssed that it went up while I wait for the gift card.

Those rods normally retail at $199.99. You got a good deal at $139.99.

I believe they put them on sale a few times last year (at $120?). I think I missed the sale price twice and ended up buying a TFO. That price might not come back but I bet you'll see them at $140 again.

I also saw the sale but ended up picking up one used as well. Not sure which one you are looking at. I have caught a few fish on the rod, getting used to it and the weight since it is so long. They seem to go on sale quite often.

I had a cabela's rod just like that and loved it but i broke it a year and a half latter and come to find out it only has a one year warranty. I was out $200 because they could not replace that rod. From now on i make sure the rod i buy have a great warranty like Orvis or TFO. Just something else to look at.

CZN rods are on sale now for 139.99. I have one and love it.

They do go on sale quite often. It was only a few weeks ago that they were 139 then 199 and now they are back to 139 again.

I have the 10 ft 4 wt and like it a lot. I would like to get the 3 wt version too.

Back