Cabelas CGR 50% off with free shipping today

B

Bogey

After purchasing my 3 wt superfine glass I was looking to purchase additional glass rods. I saw the sale today and based on the reviews here from the 3wt thread, bought the 7/8 for smallies/carp/lm. At that price, how can you go wrong....Thanks again for great feedback.

If anyone has this rod feel free to chime in...hopefully this has as good of reviews as the others.

I have the 6'6" 4wt for my brookie rod and love it! casts great and perfect for those small mountain brookie streams. I saw this sale also and got the 6wt for small mouth. Should be a lot of fun for sure!

I have the 6'6" 4wt for my brookie rod and love it! casts great and perfect for those small mountain brookie streams. I saw this sale also and got the 6wt for small mouth. Should be a lot of fun for sure!

I took advantage of this sale few days ago since I missed the last one. Been waiting for them to drop it back down.

If you like short graphite rods, the Cabelas TQR is also on sale. I have 2 of them already, phenomenal small stream rods with a ton of power.

Up to 60% off now, use promo code 46rods for free shipping.
Just ordered one for my buddy online for only 55.00$ total

Back