Buying a used drift boat

Believe what you want.....I guess you know everything already so no need to listen to anything I say!

Why would I just make something like that up?

You could build one like my buddy

Attachments

• trout scout.jpg
    trout scout.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 8
Thats a pretty sweet looking boat! Does it float in low water?

Floats better then a drift and if you get stuck you just rock it back and forth and it comes off, once in a blue moon you have to jump out and move it. Spring we will be taking it down the upper D.

Upper D is nothing compared to the Ledges in Slatington at 2500cfs

If it handles the Lehigh it will be fine on the D if there is enough water.

That Trout Scout looks like a sweet boat. I talked to a guy at Lehighton who had a similar setup.
My brother has a Clacka which we use on the Lehigh and it works out great. Plenty of room for all of our gear plus a grill for meals on the river.
Clacka has a 100 year warrantee on their boats so that should tell you how well their built.
Good luck with your search.

Believe what you want.....I guess you know everything already so no need to listen to anything I say!

Why would I just make something like that up?

So what, now you are serious? Jesus.

Attachments

• chill.jpg
    chill.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 2
Well I say something serious for once and you have to go and bring physics into it. You know damn well I'm not smart enough to understand any of that non sense!

LEAVE MY SON ALONE!

If that's the case, let me introduce you to this pill for future use.

Attachments

• abortionpill.jpg
    abortionpill.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 4
We tried that and Alpa is what we ended up with. I'll try Plan C next time.

Check the chines. This is where the flat bottom turns and forms the sidewall. This is the first area to get beat up, and enough gel coat can get nicked off to allow water seepage. But yes, they are pretty much indestructable.

Carry on.

I'm thinking a jet may be better out here is western PA. Hell of a lot work. Just fill the tank.

Back