Bug off clothing

gulfgreyhound

gulfgreyhound

Anyone have any of this clothing and if so does it work?
Thinking about purchasing a shirt. rather than spraying my self. GG

I used to have a hat that was supposed to be bug repellant but I didn't think it was that great. But it was just a hat.

I pulled a tick out of my skin a couple days ago so now I'm thinking along the same lines. I don't always remember to spray and wasn't too diligent about it anyway. But now I'm freaked out over the tick.

GG, I have a fishing shirt (ExOfficio, maybe) that was "bug off". Never found a tick on it, rarely saw any bugs crawl on it, except spiders. Mine is old and probably no long "bug proof". I believe there is a spray on compound that will replentish the bug repellencey, but I haven't tried it.
Btw, while the shirt/pants/hat are bug proof, your hands and face still need protection.

peace-tony c.

I've not tried the clothing, but I own several ExOfficio bug off bandanas. Very effective at keeping bugs out of your face when worn sound the neck.

My buzz off shirt, hat , and bandana seemed to work OK the first year I used them. However, once they got washed a few times, they don't seem to repel anything now

I use Sawyer permethrin on my clothes in the beginning of the season and in the fall, Done. It is not to be used directly on your body, just on clothing and it Works..

Back