Bucks bags Bronco Extreme 9’ pontoon drift boat

PhilC

PhilC

I’m parting ways with this one man pontoon boat. It comes fully equipped with oars, anchor etc ready to fish. I also have the standing platform and outboard/trolling motor accessory.
Asking $600
Also have a trailer designed for these boats…will sell package for $800

Link:

Attachments

• IMG_6512.jpeg
    IMG_6512.jpeg
    432.8 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_6511.jpeg
    IMG_6511.jpeg
    447.4 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_6507.jpeg
    IMG_6507.jpeg
    403.9 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_6506.jpeg
    IMG_6506.jpeg
    294.9 KB · Views: 99
I've seen this boat in action and it is nice. I don't believe it has a rod holer for when you are getting a picture of your fish 😉

You have any pics of the trailer? That's a great deal BTW

I've seen this boat in action and it is nice. I don't believe it has a rod holer for when you are getting a picture of your fish 😉

You have any pics of the trailer? That's a great deal BTW
Haha yes some good times on the upper D and Lehigh in this thing.
I don’t have pics of the trailer right now but can get them. It’s a harbor freight trailer that was built out to hold a pontoon boat. I have it apart and getting ready to spruce it up…might just sell it though

where are you located. send me a message if you dont wanna post on open board.

Is this still for sale? In what state is it located?

Yes still available. Easton PA

Thanks for responding. Unfortunately due to the travel distance I am going to have to pass on the boat.

I had one of the first Bucks Bag pontoon boats. It had a steel frame. Super heavy duty vinyl pontoons. A great sturdy 'toon. This is a good deal.

Attachments

• Trailer (575x339) (575x339).jpg
    Trailer (575x339) (575x339).jpg
    187.7 KB · Views: 16
I had one of the first Bucks Bag pontoon boats. It had a steel frame. Super heavy duty vinyl pontoons. A great sturdy 'toon. This is a good deal.
Yes sir! It served me very well and will continue for the the next guy for many more!
That said…it’s been SOLD

Back