Brown Hairless Wiggler

L

Lkyboots

Out of all the flies ever tied more Trout have been caught using a Brown Hairless Wiggler. The Wiggler has caught more fish, different fish, from Bluegills to Muskies. I feel it is responsible for catching more fish than any other lure or fly. It can be fished slow or fast, deep or shallow, there is no wrong way. Some feel it's beneath them to use Wigglers but to go fishing for lunch it'd be my first choice for river or lake.

Perhaps a pic of what you're talking about or a recipe or link to one would be helpful

You only have to go out after dark with a flashlight. You got to be quick or they'll get away.

Yep, the best of all baits, the Night Crawler. I'm sure we all started with a Zebco 202 with a big fat crawler on your hook. Even as a youngster I threw most Trout back in but unfortunately worm fishing can be fatal to hungry Trout. Some of my fondest memories Trout fishing is dunking worms with a Fishing bud sharing a deep hole full of Trout.

Lkyboots wrote:
Yep, the best of all baits, the Night Crawler. I'm sure we all started with a Zebco 202 with a big fat crawler on your hook.

Actually I didn't, but I do have one now if that counts.;-)

Back