Bowmans or young woman's creek?

1hook

Hi all just wanted to check if any one has gotten an eye ball on bowmans creek in Wyoming county or young woman's. I have checked the gauge for young woman's...seems high.

I'm fishing tomorrow come hell or high water and it looks like high water may be here? Really interested in fishing the fly fishing section on bowmans unless its blown out

Wrong place to post. you need to ask this is the general section. If you are unsure on how to post, read the "how too" at the top of each forum

Sorry reposting, I got screwed up thinking stream reports would be to get a stream report. Thanks for the heads up

These streams are pretty far apart. Which one is closer to you?

I'm checking on Bowmans tomorrow, I'll post back

fishingnoob wrote:
Wrong place to post. you need to ask this is the general section. If you are unsure on how to post, read the "how too" at the top of each forum

Moved here from Stream Reports forum.

Bowmans was high even for springtime levels, strong current and slightly pea soup colored water, forgot my thermometer but the water was [color=0033FF]COLD[/color]
IMG_0555_zpsd1c647a8.jpg

IMG_0552_zpsb877566c.jpg

I drifted a bugger all afternoon and hooked up twice but didn't land either fish, had a few other bites, otherwise slow.

Better conditions than I had on Harveys Creek last week

IMG_0538_zps08607ea4.jpg

IMG_0541_zps06bb96c9.jpg

IMG_0546_zpsf4d94d58.jpg

Scratching my head as to why it's wrong to post a stream question here, people do post things in the wrong forum, but usually the mods take care of this.
IMHO, it's the right forum.

Hey sorry guys couldn't find my post. I ended up going to bowmans and it was blown out. Fished a little but no luck. Couldn't even wade

Back