Best purchase of 2012

F

flytyingfred

I was in the wal-mart yesterday for some tractor oil and stuff when I came across a mini chopper made by rival. I almost put it back and then I saw the price....$2.84. I put it in the cart. I know have the best ever dubbing blender you can buy. I have two coffee grinders and a large blender here in my shop but the speed is so fast you have to keep stopping and starting cause the dubbing goes right up to the lid if you keep it on more than two seconds. This chopper is made so cheap it cant go very fast and as a result all the dubbing stays on the bottom at the blades and mixes perfectly. You can run it for 30 seconds and the dubbing never leaves the ground. I do not think it would ever chop anything in the kitchen. Its 110v but it runs like its powered by 4 aaa batteries with two of them about to go dead. I dont think they are in danger of being stripped off the shelves by the Kitchen brigade anytime soon so no need to hurry over but next time your there look them up you wont be sorry

Rival Mini Chopper made in China for savvy fly fisherman $2.84 and of course plus tax.

$450 in gasoline, all reimbursed.

Edit: Oops. That was 2011. I'm excited to see what the best purchase of 2012 is.

I'm going to have to look for that grinder.

Back