Be wise swapping in the forum

DaveKile

DaveKile

Administrator
Staff member
Just a reminder to be wise about who you deal with in the Swap Forum or anyone online. Paflyfish works hard to keep the bad elements out, but things do happen. Only deal with people who are known on the site and are trustworthy. Trustworthy would be people who are provide detailed location about where there are from. They don't try any do odd deals outside their email or trying to hand the deal off to someone else. If the deal seems to good to be true. Funky kind of payoff deals where you pay them for odd exchanges of amounts to see if the deal will be good. 99% of all swaps on the site are fine, but here or anywhere be smart.

Just a reminder to be wise about who you deal with in the Swap Forum or anyone online. Paflyfish works hard to keep the bad elements out, but things do happen. Only deal with people who are known on the site and are trustworthy. Trustworthy would be people who are provide detailed location about where there are from. They don't try any do odd deals outside their email or trying to hand the deal off to someone else. If the deal seems to good to be true. Funky kind of payoff deals where you pay them for odd exchanges of amounts to see if the deal will be good. 99% of all swaps on the site are fine, but here or anywhere be smart.

Thanks for the heads up Dave.This kind of stuff is getting too common. I posted that I was interested in a part someone had for sale on a car forum and got bombarded with DM's from so many different accounts with all of these offers and requests to discuss over emails. I had to delete the post.

Back