August 16-18 Juniata River WW Jam

jifigz

jifigz

Okay folks..let's try again this year. Friday to Sunday WW fishing event. Bring food, bring laughter, bring good times..bring a tent or a camper and stay the night. No hookups are available for the campers/rv. Plenty of space. I will provide a charcoal grill, propane stove, and anything else that I possibly can to make life easier and better and more enjoyable. We can build fires at night and enjoy some good relaxation. Please let me know what everyone plans to bring and I'll supplement food accordingly.

Thanks and I hope to see some familiar faces and maybe meet some new people.
Cheers,
Jifigz

Addressed is 45 Fisher Bee Lane Granville, PA 17029. PM me or post here with any questions etc.

Hey hey let it be bone dry this year!!! Looking forward to some fun times. I think I’ll bring venison chili and maybe some bratwurst and some local brews.

Awesome Brian, in glad that you're coming. And for any other folks that would rather stay in a hotel or something there is a new Holiday Inn off of the Reedsville exit which is about 12 miles or so away. That hotel is also directly beside some of the best trout water in the county so if trout are your thing they are there. I can guarantee you that at least one of those streams will be in the 50's. Other hotel options are the Super 8 in Burnham, the Clarion Inn in Burnham, and the Best Western in Milroy.

Thanks Josh,
Put it on my calendar, looking forward to it. Will confirm closer to the time.
Ken

Generous offer again this year, thank you.

The J-Jam is on my calendar again for sure.

I would like to camp over at least one night and fish.

Hopefully the River will cooperate this year.

Count me in.

Thanks for doing this jifigz.

Hoping to make it this year!

Going to try and make it this year.

I marked this in my calendar.....I had such a great time the last trip there,I wanted to make sure I didn't miss it.Thanks again for your great hospitality.
Tom Conigliaro

AFISHN wrote:
I marked this in my calendar.....I had such a great time the last trip there,I wanted to make sure I didn't miss it.Thanks again for your great hospitality.
Tom Conigliaro

Let's hope that the fishin' is a little better this time, Tom.

dang, away on business 15-16th. I was looking forward to learning from WW experts

nymphingmaniac wrote:
dang, away on business 15-16th. I was looking forward to learning from WW experts

You're only in State College. You and I can fish anytime.

Josh the boys and I can’t make it this year we will be in Colorado
We will try to get down your way when we get home

gfoledc wrote:
Josh the boys and I can’t make it this year we will be in Colorado
We will try to get down your way when we get home

Roger, no worries. I was hoping that you guys could make it but give me a call at some point and we will get together and do some fishing. Enjoy Colorado.

Do you guys wade or kayak?

albud1962 wrote:
Do you guys wade or kayak?

Whatever floats your boat. :Lol:

I prefer to fly fish while wearing. The stretch of water right below where I live is very wadeable and has some really great fish habitat. You can easily kayak as there are several access points very close by so doing a short or long trip is simple. I also have 2 kayaks and a canoe here that people may use.

Looks like I will not be able to make it,as planned.Heading to Florida on Friday on a family matter and most likely will be there for a week to 10 days
Tom C

on my calendar...would be a first timer. Have family in Lewistown, and spent time on the Kish and Honey in the past but not the J...Here's hoping work cooperates. May camp, may hotel it not sure but looking forward to some free time and learning from river fishermen

Back