Anyone looking for a used drift boat?

Lmao. Minus the captain's hat, that's spot on.

Don't lie. You would rock that hat.

Hey Krayfish,

Do they make a two man version of that. The reason you went over to the hard body is the same as I am looking to get a raft or a something similar. We do have a life vest for our lab but he gets his squirrel moments. The first time out on the Shenandoah he launched himself off mid cast and then couldn't get back on. I made a platform for him but he tries to sit right at my feet on the casting platform and blocks my rowing.

So that is why my pontoon is for sale. Let me know when you get it. I would love to see it in person.

Charlie,

They boat I got is a smaller for a 3 person at 14' long. It's quite wide so should be as roomy as most 15'-16' models. Stealthcraft makes some 12' & 13' models as well. If it's primarily you and the pooch or you and one other person, the 12' boat should work nicely. With that said, where you're fishing a raft might be a better choice. If it's shallow / fast water where you're going to bounce off rocks all the time, a raft will be a lot less maintenance than a hard boat. The downside I see with a raft is you've got just as much stuff to tangle on as you have in a toon and there no built in storage for rods .

Kray, how many friends and PM's have you received? Over under I would think about 12.5 "I'd bet over if I was a betting man." lol

Congrats Andy only a matter of time for me.

Kray,

Hopefully we can get together on the D in the Spring and you can show me the ropes again and I can learn a little more from you! Can't wait for this darn weather to break...we got another 4" or so as of now and still snowing.

Charlie and Fishwagen.....PM sent

Bass....you got it. Had you there during the slow time of year. I'll get you onto one during peak season that will be your avatar picture. LOL.

Norm, pretty good call. LMAO

Back