Anyone going to the Feathered Hook' tying event?

T

tobewan77

I may be able to make it up if i can get a pass from the wife. Anyone going?
http://thefeatheredhook.com/

Yes, I am planning on going with my buddy and maybe my son.

Hopefully Jonas wears his "Let's Make a Deal" sign like he had at Somerset.

Did not see you there, sir.

that vest he had on was quite slimming as well.

I plan on being there! I'll kill two birds with one, open up the camper and go to the show.

PaulG

PaulG.........How r ya doin? How's the eagle eye? Do me a favor and say hello to Jonas and all the folks up north there , tell them the one legged brookie fisherman says hello. They sent me up over the mountain the Sunday of the Jam last year and that area on the way to Treaster run was really nice country. Do you still pull that thing around or are you set up in Hemlock for good? Drag it down to Choice Camping Courts , that covered bridge pool has been loaded with nice ones for a couple years now , there are a couple nice holdover 2 years i know i've caught and released , from that covered bridge up to the campground is a very nice stretch of trout stream , a trib cools the whole stretch down. It comes into the main stream right above the turnpike bridge. I try to help you out and someone will call me a "Spot Burner" LOL

Mike

The eye is doing fine...thank you! Why do you come up and see Jonas for yourself, you can stay at my place. We don't travel in the camper anynore, just stays at hemlock.

I have fished that area of the streams, a couple of times, I could still come down there and meet you, could get a room down there and we could fish together. Wouldn't have to be the first weekend!

PaulG
osprey wrote:
PaulG.........How r ya doin? How's the eagle eye? Do me a favor and say hello to Jonas and all the folks up north there , tell them the one legged brookie fisherman says hello. They sent me up over the mountain the Sunday of the Jam last year and that area on the way to Treaster run was really nice country. Do you still pull that thing around or are you set up in Hemlock for good? Drag it down to Choice Camping Courts , that covered bridge pool has been loaded with nice ones for a couple years now , there are a couple nice holdover 2 years i know i've caught and released , from that covered bridge up to the campground is a very nice stretch of trout stream , a trib cools the whole stretch down. It comes into the main stream right above the turnpike bridge. I try to help you out and someone will call me a "Spot Burner" LOL

Back