Anyone considering a personal watercraft for 2015??

krayfish2

krayfish2

If you are thinking of getting an inflatable boat or are currently in the market for one, I found some good deals you may want to check out......

http://www.northforkoutdoors.com/

Dave is running a fall demo sale & Christmas sale.

Escape retails for $999
sale price $399 (limited available)

Rampage retails for $2200
sale price $699 (limited available)

X5 retails for $2200
sale price $799 (limited available)

Challenger retails for $2500

Avenger X retails for $2200
sale price $999 (limited available)

Avenger XX retails for $2700
sale price $1299 (limited available)

Cabelas is also running some lower end models at $100 (or so) off the list price in the bargain cave.

Cool. Thanks for the heads up! Not that I am looking but some of those prices are great!

Come on Kevin, grab one. You live close enough to 50 different places where you can use it. Very handy in the spring when the flows are too high to reach fish by wading. Also works well for ponds etc.

Hey Krayfish,

good post. I seen the sale prices. I want to move either to the raft style boats due to having the dog with me all the time, but I still have to sell my current boat 1st. I have just been to lazy to put it up for sale.

I agree for the same reason. I'd love to take the pooch along so a raft would be better or even a driftboat but then you're limited on access points. The boat you picked up was good though....right? Side benefit of boat with bottom, you don't deposit a $400 camera on 10' of water like I did. LOL

Have you seen the new Stealthcraft pontoon/drifter? Hard body on toons. Pretty sick.

Post a link. I have not seen one. Sounds very interesting. I might end up with one of those little 10' one man driftboats for me and the dog

I got a good deal on my avenger XX. I am looking at the assault drifter or the x2. With the bigger rivers being ten minutes from where I am and limited time to get to PA, I am looking more into something like that. I just need to post the pics to sell mine.

I have been lucky enough to not drop anything into the water yet. I was having a hard time not setting stuff down. Especially if I got snagged. The Labrador did think it was amusing to sit on the standing platform and block me from steering. He no longer does that after we ran into a large rock.

I will say, it has opened me up to a lot of fishing spots. Even in low water I amazed at where I can get too. It had to be extremely low for me to get hung up and if I could pick lines better I would have been ok.

krayfish2 wrote:
If you are thinking of getting an inflatable boat or are currently in the market for one, I found some good deals you may want to check out......

http://www.northforkoutdoors.com/

Dave is running a fall demo sale & Christmas sale.

Escape retails for $999
sale price $399 (limited available)

Rampage retails for $2200
sale price $699 (limited available)

X5 retails for $2200

Challenger retails for $2500

Avenger X retails for $2200
sale price $999 (limited available)

Avenger XX retails for $2700
sale price $1299 (limited available)

Cabelas is also running some lower end models at $100 (or so) off the list price in the bargain cave.

Jesus, those are some great deals! Krayfish will confirm that you may need a little patience/flexibility with Dave however if Scadden happens to mess something up (likely) he will more than make it right. Dave is an outstanding guy with an outstanding product, he just need Krayfish to move out there and run the business operations side.

Have to agree with Becker, if you are looking at the best of the best, without a discount the new Stealthcraft is simply best of class.

http://www.northforkoutdoors.com/show-season-sale/

Hmmmm.... tempting.

Nick,
Your frame should fit...just add front bar and back anchor section. Also found a wooden driftboat and build it yourself plans for you.

Jeff,
Maybe I'm misunderstanding Shane's post but stealthcraft doesn't make inflatables...do they? Their hard boats are slick but so are Lavro, RO and others. Is that what Tilt's pimped out boat is?

NRS has two inflatable drift boats. You tube has videos on them. The only issue is that I didn't think drift boats were aloud on the Lehigh, so would these be exempt since they are inflatable? They look awesome though.

Hard bodies are not allowed in the Gorge. They are allowed from Jim Thorpe down.

Andy, I can't find the new boat they are building on their site. It is on their FB page with videos. It is literally a drift boat with toons. Lol pretty bad #censor# and would be my pie in the sky choice to run trips through the gorge of the Lehigh. The NRS rafts would be second.

Scadden is a piece of work. Great guy, I agree but his listed retail prices are a joke. Now, I'm beginning to think his "sale" prices are also. Call or email him and negotiate. I bought the Predator with some nice upgrades for substantially less than his sale price of $1,100.

selling the one I have, going with a nu canoe

sold my 2 kayaks after not using them since 2009...

And that's who's fault? Yours. Use the dang things.

Those are great prices...if you are into such. You just posted these items to not look so critical/cynical and rather be a positive influence on the forum...I see right through this ploy...next you will be trying to sell boots, or a rod, or a hon-da!

A. they were way to small for the size of the fish I catch...Think "JAWS"

B. no need to drive 3.5 hours to sit in a rubber dingy when I can drive five minutes from home or work and get skunked in a perfectly polluted local stream while standing on my two feet. If man was intended to float..GOD would have provided us with CDC on our butts and yellow webbed feet. Oh and it offers much more time to drink...

C. Rowing Bites!

Have a swell holiday season :•}

Attachments

• JAWS-BiggerBoat.jpg
    JAWS-BiggerBoat.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 4
  • mermaid_M.jpg
    mermaid_M.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 3
  • Haulin_*ss.jpg
    Haulin_*ss.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 3
Had to call stealthcraft for info on that inflatable. 16', full workaround deck and floats with punctured pontoons. Lights, anchor system, trailer and oars..... $6,000. Ouch. If you plan on smashing rocks, probably better than a hard boat.

Yea, it is pretty interesting though. Would be a perfect boat for the Lehigh Gorge.

Back