Any One Else Struggle Getting a 2021 License?

Interesting Hop, didn't know that, So a WCO could enter a private club and start checking licenses, doubt that it would ever happen seeing how thin they are spread.

Thank you HopBack for the informative rely. One of my boyhood friends who is now the membership director got fined several years ago for not having a PA fishing license.

If I remember correctly, the reason that the WCO's were on the property in the first place was because a power line crosses the stream(Tobyhanna Creek), but I could be wrong about that.

Anyway, his in laws always buy him a non-resident(he lives in NJ) license for a Christmas present.

One of my best friends, who has also been on countless canoe trips with me ever since we were college students at Juniata College way back in the late 1970's/early 1980's loves this R&G Club as much as I do and drives all the way from Richmond, VA to the western Poconos for the weekend.

I am going to show him your reply so that he purchases a non-resident license just to play it safe.

I don't like the new web site.
It kept only giving me senior citizen options. I couldn't find a regular license.
Then I realized since I turn 65 this year I'm officially old.

Back