Any Forks TU guys willing to answer a PM?

Yea when guys pop out of abandon buildings like its disneys haunted castle its a little disconcerting....And ive seen it on the broadhead above the gorge too .
Its nothing new but , having the river to yourself isnt exactly a good thing in those areas ....
That said a river in that area where i witnessed drug sales before now has a great police presence and its like fishing with an armed guard ...

Jaybird,
Those guys above the gorge are still there. Saw them a few weeks ago in tents across from glen park, behind the sewage plant up on the bank. Just a heads up. They seem to leave the lower gorge alone, but there also isnt anything close to the lower gorge that they can access to and from the town easily.

Last summer there where guys living on a hill in Analomink .

ryansheehan wrote:
Not sure the first one is wild, second one yes.

Whoops, good catch guys. They are in there though. Another pick from the same day...
20170523_153637.jpg

There are old remenants back there still. Doesnt look like anyones living there now though. But definitely up across from glen park. Also behind walmart youll see them. And also up behind the budget inn in the woods. Id stray far away from them, because I know exactly why they are there.

Kev

Man, you guys are kind of mitchy... I have not had an issue with those guys. They probably don't have Wifi down there, but shout out anyway to Sizzle, Toothless Mickey, Sauce, Roy Boy, and the rest of my Brodhead Brawlers....

Uh....what?

Back