Another hackle recommendation....

@GANGGREEN : Is the phone number on his website the best way to contact him? I had wanted to buy some necks from him this spring but read he was out of business. I was even traveling through his neck of the woods recently and didn't bother to try and make arrangements to stop because I thought he was closed for good.

I don't mind placing an order of the phone and sending a check if he's still willing.

@GANGGREEN : Is the phone number on his website the best way to contact him? I had wanted to buy some necks from him this spring but read he was out of business. I was even traveling through his neck of the woods recently and didn't bother to try and make arrangements to stop because I thought he was closed for good.

I don't mind placing an order of the phone and sending a check if he's still willing.

Yes, I'm pretty sure that's the only way to contact him. He doesn't take electronic orders on his website and to my knowledge he doesn't do email. Good luck, they're nice capes, but I know he's getting low on inventory.

Yes, I'm pretty sure that's the only way to contact him. He doesn't take electronic orders on his website and to my knowledge he doesn't do email. Good luck, they're nice capes, but I know he's getting low on inventory.
Thank you. I'll call tomorrow

Back