Allen reel sale

jhedge

jhedge

Got a post on my facebook today that Allen reels are half off with coupon code REEL50

http://www.allenflyfishing.com/reels/

I didn't get one but passing along for any interested.

Very pleased with my Allen trout reel. May pick up another.
Justin Case

Looked into the kraken for salt water but it's sold out already.

This is a bit outside the topic of the post but I was just a bit disappointed in Allen this week. I got an email about 30% off hooks and beads if you ordered $50 worth. I figured I'd stock up on the hooks I needed only to find that none of the dry fly hooks I wanted were in stock, so I couldn't get to the $50 minimum. Oh well, maybe he'll do it again when he has all hooks in stock.

Email him about it foxgap, they have tremendous customer service.

Hi Foxgap,

No need to be disappointed. Simply send me an email at info@allenflyfishing.com and we can put you on a email list that we notify customers with when certain hooks are back in sock. I'd even extend the discount for you.

Thank you,

Justin

allenflyfishing wrote:
Hi Foxgap,

No need to be disappointed. Simply send me an email at info@allenflyfishing.com and we can put you on a email list that we notify customers with when certain hooks are back in sock. I'd even extend the discount for you.

Thank you,

Justin

Thanks Justin. I thought maybe it was a clearance sale so I didn't think to email you.

Allenflyfishing,

Will you ever offer those aluminum fly boxes again? They were the best deal I've found. I've bought 3 of them in the past 2 months but no longer on website. I think people would really like them if you continued to offer....

Hi DanVerona,

We took them down due to the slow volume. We do have several still left. Please email me at info@allenflyfishing.com and we can see if we can take care of you.

Thanks

Justin

Shows how much I know. I guess people like the foam ones? I just thought they looked classy and can store a ton of dry flies in them without damaging the hackles....

I'm good for now but will email in the future if i need a replacement...

Back